GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. All abstracts are to be submitted online at https://42asm.soa.org.sg/abstract-form/
2. There will be 2 categories:
3. The deadline for submission of abstracts is extended to 28 Aug 2019.
4. Once the abstract is accepted, the presenter will need to fund his/her own registration for the SOA Annual Scientific Meeting in order for the abstract to be presented.
5. Format for abstract submission: < click here for abstract submission >
6. Guidelines and format for oral and ePoster will be sent upon acceptance of the abstract.
7. There is no limit to the number abstracts that can be submitted per author. However each abstract must be based on a separate database.
8. There is a limit of 6 authors per abstract and submission is to be done by the presenter only.
9. Presenters will receive a confirmation email via the contact provided as an acknowledgement of the submission. If not received, the presenter should contact the secretariat before the submission deadline.
10. All decisions made by the scientific selection committee will be final.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org